[Vision2020] Pass this on, Area Man

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Thu Dec 30 08:53:24 PST 2010

I have just returned home from "browsing" the city streets.

I went west on Taylor Ave., north on Blake Ave., east on Sweet Ave., north
on Deakin St., west on Sixth St., north on Perimeter Dr., across Third
St., east on "A" St., south on Main St., east on Sixth St., noorth on
Blaine St., east on Third St., across Main st. south on Jackson St., and
south on 95 to Taylor Ave.

The roads are VERY driveable.  I couldn't drive three blocks without
seeing a city vehicle out on the streets doing their thing (which they
must have been doing since, at least, Tuesday night).

THANKS GUYS!!

Tom "on his 4th cup of coffee" Hansen

and the Realist adjusts his sails."

- Unknown