[Vision2020] Pass this on, Area Man

Saundra Lund v2020 at ssl1.fastmail.fm
Thu Dec 30 10:42:57 PST 2010

Ditto the thanks from me as well!  Our street doesn't always get plowed
quickly (it's a small residential street), which is understandable, but the
equipment was on our street several times yesterday throughout the day &
evening starting in the morning!

I especially appreciated it because my "independent" daughter doesn't drive
but works the PM shift at Aspen.  When the weather is particularly bad, I
give her a ride from work to her apartment because some of the sidewalks
along her route are sometimes a pure disgrace, which would have actually
been understandable last night.

Anyway, I appreciated having incredibly clear streets for the drive at 10 PM
last night -- it was astonishing given the huge amount of snow that had
fallen & stopped only a few hours before.

Kudos -- and it was greatly appreciated!

Saundra Lund
Moscow, ID

nothing.
~ Edmund Burke