[Vision2020] Thought to Ponder

keely emerinemix kjajmix1 at msn.com
Fri Dec 17 10:37:40 PST 2010

You're so right, Tom -- The less fortunate around us need to be remembered throughout the year with our investment of time, treasure, and talents.  And rather than a focus on "stuff" as a way to celebrate Christmas, it would be so much more valuable to turn our attention to simple acts of lovingkindness.  Your reminder is much appreciated.

Keely
www.keely-prevailingwinds.com