[Vision2020] Thought to Ponder

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Fri Dec 17 05:29:49 PST 2010

Although I do appreciate your comments, Keely, I posted Luke 14:12-14
primarily as a reminder that it is the less fortunate among us that should
be offerred a helping hand, especially during this time of year.

A "helping hand" comes in many forms; a card, a pat on the back, a
contribution (financial or time-consuming/labor intensive).  Family and
friends tend to care for one another over the course of the year.  That
same concern should also be extended to all members of our community.

Maybe the selfless act will be acknowledged, maybe not.  But you will feel
a whole lot warmer for having done it.

Seeya round town, Moscow.

"A stranger is simply a friend you do not know."

- Unknown

\