[Vision2020] Enough already

Faunce, Kenneth kfaunce at uidaho.edu
Thu Dec 16 07:32:22 PST 2010

I agree with Rose.  I am a professional Historian and Southern Slavery
As It Was is not valid history.  It is promoting Doug Wilson's agenda
and has nothing to do with facts.  I have also read the history textbook
with Wilson's contributions that is for conservative Christian
homeschooling.  This textbook is full of factual errors, very biased
misrepresentations and outright lies.  It is not valid history either.
For example it states that the Klu Klux Klan were just a group of fun
guys that liked to play jokes on black people.  These types of
self-publications are trying to justify patriarchy, slavery, and the
abuse certain groups of people.  Wilson's writings in Southern Slavery
As It Was are bigoted and in my opinion promoting racism, it is not
valid history or history of any kind.

Ken Faunce