[Vision2020] Enough already

Rosemary Huskey donaldrose at cpcinternet.com
Wed Dec 15 23:43:39 PST 2010

Hi Paul,

As a matter of fact, Doug Wilson's book, Southern Slavery As It Was, is not
historically accurate.  I've read it, and I have a passing academic
acquaintance with the antebellum period of the American south.  SSAIW is a
heavily plagiarized <http://hnn.us/articles/9142.html>  self-published
effort, larded with failed attempts to justify patriarchy and slavery. It
was intended to augment Doug's marketing outreach to Southern CREC or CREC
clones who are, on the whole, a bunch of bigoted, not very bright jackasses.
Not surprisingly, they lapped it up. SSAIW is a reiteration of the tired old
lies they learned at their pappy's knee. Doug's co-author, Steve Wilkins, is
an unregenerate Confederate apologist, and a founding member of the League
of the South.  <http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/League_of_the_South>

Your tiresome, and incidentally undisputed argument that Doug has a
constitutional right to say or publish whatever crap is on his mind misses
the point. Don't you think that we all get that? Trust me, we do.  Let it go
Paul.  You are obviously wading in waters way to deep for you.

Rose Huskey