[Vision2020] NSA's Violent Rhetoric

Darrell Keim keim153 at gmail.com
Sat Dec 11 12:57:51 PST 2010

Quite the opposite.  You edit out an important part of what I said.   I
would have acted on the decision made by the BOD, or indicated by relevant
Chamber policy.  My individual opinion wouldn't have mattered.  As E.D. I
didn't even have a vote on the BOD.

I do not know what they would have decided.

It does appear we know how the current board would handle the situation.
 That seems more relevant than conjecture about something that did not
happen while I was there.

PS:  My personal opinion isn't based on how the ad makes the community look,
it is based on their right to represent themselves as they please.