[Vision2020] NSA's Violent Rhetoric

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Sat Dec 11 12:14:00 PST 2010

Darrell Keim explains:

"When I was Executive Director I did not set policy.  I enacted the policy
as set by the Board of Directors.

My personal feelings remain:  Even if I don't like it, as long as they are
legal they can represent themselves as they like."

Then, Mr. Keim, what you are suggesting is that the Board of Directors of
the Moscow Chamber of Commerce, while you were its Executive Director,
didn't care how local business statements/activities reflected upon the
city of Moscow (good or bad), as long as they were legal?

Was this the "standing policy" back when the Chamber requested (and
received)  a $10,000 grant from the City of Moscow?

Hmmm.

and the Realist adjusts his sails."

- Unknown