[Vision2020] Sometimes the Good Guys Win (even if it's just temporary)

Paul Rumelhart godshatter at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 17 17:38:13 PDT 2010

My apologies to all the kind folk that I have wronged with my
statement.  I guess it just appeared that everyone was wanting to stick
it to Big Oil.  There seemed to be a lot of stress put on the notion
that it was all part of the Alberta Tar Sands project.  But I guess that
was my mistake for making too many inferences.

Well, problem solved.

Paul