[Vision2020] Sometimes the Good Guys Win (even if it's just temporary)

nickgier at roadrunner.com nickgier at roadrunner.com
Tue Aug 17 17:48:45 PDT 2010

Hi Paul,

Just to back up Tom a bit more.  Every single in-depth analysis sent to IDT from FlightingGoliath.org has focused on load weight, load width, load length, and the 15-minute rule.  In terms of the first three the Exxon-Mobil loads are far wider, longer, and heavier than anything they have heretofore permitted. In each instance, these people have proved that the IDT will fail to follow their own rules.  The judge should rule in their favor.

They have also emphasized the potential loss to the 150 businesses along the hiway, which produce $150 million in revenue each year.

Nick