[Vision2020] Sometimes the Good Guys Win (even if it's just temporary)

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Tue Aug 17 17:10:08 PDT 2010

Paul Rumelhart, without substantiation, stated:

"Everybody seems to be looking to this as a 'win' for the 'good guys'
because we are in effect sticking it to Big Oil."

Wrong, Mr. Rumelhart.  My concern, as well as everybody else with whom I
have spoken, relates to the potential for serious damage, not only to the
highway, but the environment if an accident were to happen.

Take a look at:

http://www.MoscowCares.com/Highway12

Nowhere does it even imply that people are upset with "Big Oil".  Can you
even begin to imagine the damage, and the costs related to repairing that
damage, if a road or bridge were to collapse under the pressure of cargo
(six feet wider than the road) weighing 200 tons.

Do you see what I'm saying?