[Vision2020] Facebook; The death of Vision 2020?

Reggie Holmquist reggieholmquist at u.boisestate.edu
Sat Aug 14 12:16:24 PDT 2010

What is the purpose of V2020?  If we know the purpose of the community it
will be easier to determine the best format for achieving that goal.  I do
wonder if certain folks on this  board are resistant to things like facebook
because they are afraid they might lose whatever influence they have on this
board.  One benefit of fb over this board is that fb has security measures.
Go over to the right-mind blog and see how Dale Courtney has infiltrated
this list and posts things from this list onto his blog on a regular basis.
I find that somewhat uncomfortable.

Again, I will emphasize that this discussion is really centered around the
purpose of this community.  Obviously, that is up to the community, but it
still seems like a good thing to think about.  What are we accomplishing
here, anyway?  I'm serious.

-Reggie

--
There is a theory which states that if ever anybody discovers exactly what
the Universe is for and why it is here, it will instantly disappear and be

Douglas Adams