[Vision2020] Facebook; The death of Vision 2020?

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Sat Aug 14 12:29:38 PDT 2010

Reggie Holmquist stated:

"Go over to the right-mind blog and see how Dale Courtney has infiltrated
this list and posts things from this list onto his blog on a regular basis.
I find that somewhat uncomfortable."

What?  Is this supposed to be news to us?

Dale Courtney is nothing more than an unsupervised child at a keyboard.  He
quotes, twists, and mangles statements made on the Viz to fit his shallow
sense of being.

In other words, Mr. Holmquist . . .

Who cares!  You actually have many of us here on the Viz confused with
people that give a SH*T. (You can replace the asterisk with an "I" if you so
desire, dale)

Jeesh!

Now, if you will excuse me. I really must get to Lewiston's Staples outlet
and pick up a new camcorder.  This one is almost three months old.  Gotta
stay up on technology, you know, right Donovan?

"If I wanted to overhear every tedious scrap of brain static rattling around
in your head, I'd read your blog."

- Bill Maher