[Vision2020] Highway 12 Update

Dave tiedye at turbonet.com
Tue Aug 10 16:54:22 PDT 2010

Hum, a "window of opportunity".  So, if the the transport was delayed
(by say a large protest or direct action or something) would they delay
the construction of the bridge or would they postpone the transport?

Inquiring and (and devious) minds want to know.

Where is Arrow Bridge?  The one at Kamiah?

Dave

--
Windows, OSX, or Linux is the same choice as:
McDonald's, Burger King, or a (real) Co-Op.