[Vision2020] "Why Do These Kids Love School" (Documentary, 1990)

Moscow Cares MoscowCares at moscow.com
Fri Apr 30 14:19:48 PDT 2010

Greetings Visionaires -

Yet another video for "Food For Thought (and stuff)" . . .

"Why Do These Kids Love School" (Documentary, 1990)

This award-winning film features nine unique schools, both public and
private, California to East Harlem. In these unique schools relationship,
creative thinking, and direct experience are valued above memorization of
facts. As we struggle with issues of how to provide a quality education
for all children, we might look to these successful schools where
teachers, students, parents and administrators are involved in creating
supportive educational environments.

http://www.MoscowCares.com/Videos/WhyDoTheseKidsLoveSchool_1990.htm

This video and other "Food For Thought (and stuff)" videos may be
accessed, viewed, and downloaded at . . .

"Food For Thought (and Stuff)"
http://www.MoscowCares.com/Videos/FoodForThought.htm

An extensive variety of other videos, courtesy of "Moscow Cares", may be
accessed at . . .

"For Your Entertainment"
http://www.MoscowCares.com/Videos

Seeya round town, Moscow, because . . .