[Vision2020] Say What? (more on immigration)

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Fri Apr 30 18:58:09 PDT 2010

"Now it seems to me that if we are so advanced with technology and
manpower and competence that we can capture illegal grasshoppers from
Brazil, in the holds of ships that are in a little small place in Port
Arthur, Texas on the Sabine River.  If we’re able to do that as a country,
how come we can’t capture the thousands of people that cross the border
everyday on the southern border of the United States?  You know they’re a
little bigger than grasshoppers and they should be able to be captured
easier."

- Rep. Ted Poe (R-Texas) on the House floor

The Washington Independent
http://tinyurl.com/Ted-Poe-Grasshoppers

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6-OuKzZbbSE

Seeya round town, Moscow.