[Vision2020] Deary Teens Sentenced

Sunil Ramalingam sunilramalingam at hotmail.com
Mon Apr 26 14:26:53 PDT 2010

Wayne,

"The public officials can't say "You don't know all the facts in this  case" and then refuse to inform the public what those facts are! The  electorate shouldn't have to beg for information!"
I don't think the elected officials are telling you ANYTHING like that at all. I've said it, but I haven't been elected
dogcatcher, let alone anything else. And who refused to tell you anything at all?

How much time should they spend 'informing' you? I suppose I'd prefer them to be doing that than their jobs...I don't think it's their job to spend their time informing you. If the press has questions, Bill usually answers them. Are you saying he didn't do that here? You seem to be demanding reasons for the sentence from him. Hey, he's the one who tried to get them sent to the juvie prison system. The judge didn't take his recommendation.

And it's hardly the same as the justification for the Iraq War. I don't think the government said we don't have all the information. I thought they have us misrepresentations, exaggerations, and lies. It's in no way comparable to this. I don't know how you can say,
"Well, now we have the same line being fed to us by the local elected
government in regards to the local criminal justice situation....
Where does it stop?"

The local elected government has done no such thing. I don't know how you can
say such a thing. It's nonsense.

Sunil

Sunil