[Vision2020] Deary Teens Sentenced

Wayne Price bear at moscow.com
Mon Apr 26 14:01:35 PDT 2010

Sunil,

I hate to disagree with you, but.  This "scared" 14 year old boy had
no moral problems with opening fire with a rifle on vehicles driving
up and down a highway. Is he scared because of what he admittedly did
or because he has to spend 30 days in the jug?  And if Juvenile
probation didn't describe them as very violent, what would very
violent be if opening fire with a rifle on traffic randomly isn't very
violent?  Would they have had to actually kill someone?  IF opening
fire on at least nine vehicles isn't very violent, would shooting ten?
Fifteen?

And I totally agree with you that the readers on the list are "not
fully knowledgeable".  Why aren't we fully knowledgeable?  WHO is it
that we elect is supposed to inform us?
The public officials can't say "You don't know all the facts in this
case" and then refuse to inform the public what those facts are! The
electorate shouldn't have to beg for information!

Not too recently this country invaded Iraq after being told by the
federal government, "You don't know all the facts in this case". And
we now know after bankrupting this country
that the reasons for that  war was totally bogus and the federal
government flat out LIED.

Well, now we have the same line being fed to us by the local elected
government in regards to the local criminal justice situation....
Where does it stop?