[Vision2020] Racism Enshrined in Arizona Law

Paul Rumelhart godshatter at yahoo.com
Sat Apr 24 13:45:04 PDT 2010

I don't understand your viewpoint on illegal immigrants.  Sure, they are
breaking Federal law.  But these are people so impoverished and
desperate that they would climb a fence, avoid armed guards, and cross a
desert on foot just to be able to work here for low wages and long
hours.  Hell, there are people here that won't even walk down to the
damn Job Service and look for a job unless they are forced to.  And you
think we should prosecute them, deport them, and make sure they never
try it again?  I say, let's find a way to make these guys legal and
let's get them a job that isn't paid under the table so we can earn some
tax money on them.

That's what I mean about this country having to have a change of heart
before this immigration mess will ever be cleared up.

Paul