[Vision2020] UI Safer With Moscow Police

Wayne Price bear at moscow.com
Fri Apr 16 18:03:42 PDT 2010

Wayne,

I think you have made a cogent and effective contribution to this
discussion on the options that the university has toward on campus
policing.
But one point is that they would not necessarily be a "private"
agency, and could very well be a public law enforcement agency as some
university police departments are throughout the nation.

Wayne