[Vision2020] Tea Party endorses Walt Minnick

Wayne Price bear at moscow.com
Fri Apr 16 11:03:15 PDT 2010

It figures!

I had an issue that I wanted "my Congress member" to get involved
with, and that I spoke with him about in person during his election
campaign here in Moscow,  and all I got back from his office was a
"bread and butter" note from some staffer telling me thanks for
writing and the name of a Congress member in Georgia that  was more
interested in the issue than mine!

ALL politics are local and I think that the incumbent  is about to
find that out in November! I'd LOVE to vote for a Democrat for
Congress  from Idaho, now, where can I as a Democrat find one?