[Vision2020] Tea Party endorses Walt Minnick

Kenneth Marcy kmmos1 at verizon.net
Fri Apr 16 15:57:06 PDT 2010

On Friday 16 April 2010 11:03:15 Wayne Price wrote:
> It figures!
>
> I had an issue that I wanted "my Congress member" to get involved
> with, and that I spoke with him about in person during his election
>   campaign here in Moscow,  and all I got back from his office was
> a "bread and butter" note from some staffer telling me thanks for
> writing and the name of a Congress member in Georgia that  was more
> interested in the issue than mine!
>
> ALL politics are local and I think that the incumbent  is about to
>   find that out in November! I'd LOVE to vote for a Democrat for
> Congress  from Idaho, now, where can I as a Democrat find one?

There may be a term paper, perhaps even a Master's thesis, in
expositing various forms of descriptive relativism vis-à-vis the
concept of political locality in theory as well as in practice.

You may not need another piece of parchment in a frame, but someone
may take the baton first to the library, then to a major professor.

Ken