[Vision2020] Fw: Fw: Fwd: FW: AAADD

lfalen lfalen at turbonet.com
Tue Apr 13 12:40:27 PDT 2010

-----Original message-----

Subject: Fw: Fwd: FW: AAADD

*KNOW THE SYMPTOMS......PLEASE READ! *

*/Thank goodness there's a name for this disorder. /*

*/Somehow I feel better even though I have it!! /*

*_Recently, I was diagnosed with A.A.A.D.D. - _*

Age Activated Attention Deficit Disorder .

This is how it manifests:

*I decide to water my garden. *

As I turn on the hose in the driveway,

I look over at my car and decide it needs washing.

*As I start toward the garage, *

I notice mail on the porch table that

I brought up from the mail box earlier.

*I decide to go through the mail before I wash the car. *

I lay my car keys on the table,

put the junk mail in the garbage can under the table,

and notice that the can is full.

*So I decide to put the bills back on the table & take out the garbage
first. *

But then I think, since I'm going to be near the mailbox

when I take out the garbage anyway,

I may as well pay the bills first.

*I take my check book off the table, *

and see that there is only one check left.

My extra checks are in my desk in the study,

so I go inside the house to my desk where

I find the can of Pepsi I'd been drinking.

*I'm going to look for my checks, *

but first I need to push the Pepsi aside

so that I don't accidentally knock it over.

The Pepsi is getting warm .

* I decide to put it in the refrigerator to keep it cold. *

As I head toward the kitchen with the Pepsi,

a vase of flowers on the counter catches my eye .

*They need water. *

I put the Pepsi on the counter and

discover my reading glasses that

I've been searching for all morning.

*I decide I better put them back on my desk, *

but first I'm going to water the flowers.

I set the glasses back down on the counter,

fill a container with water and suddenly spot the TV remote

someone had left it on the kitchen table.

*I realize that tonight when we go to watch TV, *

I'll be looking for the remote,

but I won't remember that it's on the kitchen table,

so I decide to put it back in the den where it belongs .

*But first I'll water the flowers . *

I pour some water in the flowers

Quite a bit of it spills on the floor.

So, I set the remote back on the table,

get some towels and wipe up the spill.

Then I head down the hall trying to remember what I was planning to do.

*At the end of the day: *

*_the car isn't washed _*

*_the bills aren't paid _*

*_there is a warm can of _*

*_Pepsi sitting on the counter _*

*_the flowers don't have enough water, _*

*_there is still only 1 check in my check book, _*

*_I can't find the remote, _*

*_I can't find my glasses, _*

*_and I don't remember what I did with the car keys _*

*Then, when I try to figure out why nothing got done, *

I'm really baffled because I know I was busy all damn day,

and I'm really tired.

*I realize this is a serious problem, *

and I'll try to get some help for it, but first I'll check my e-mail.....

*Do me a favor. *

Forward this message to everyone you know,

because I don't remember who the hell I've sent it to.

*Don't laugh -- if this isn't you yet, your day is coming!!*