[Vision2020] Say What?

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Tue Apr 6 16:35:49 PDT 2010

Speaking of politics . . .

This same discussion was brought up on the Viz a few years ago.

My sense of community got the better of me, so I created a political
spectrum reflecting where I believe that certain members of our local
community would be appropriately placed on the political spectrum.

http://www.tomandrodna.com/Stuff/Political_Spectrum.htm

It has been quite a while, although I am fairly certain who DW, NW, C-O C.
and "NC" F are.  For the life of me, I cannot recall who the initials "BM"
and "RA" represent.

Any ideas?

To see where you "stand", how about taking the quiz at:

http://www.gotoquiz.com/politics/political-spectrum-quiz.html

After taking the quiz, I was rated as "a left moderate social libertarian.
Left: 3.82, Libertarian: 1.39"

and the Realist adjusts his sails."

- Unknown