[Vision2020] Say What?

Garrett Clevenger garrettmc at verizon.net
Tue Apr 6 15:42:31 PDT 2010

Roger writes:

"The Nazis are on the left."

Is he serious?

Nazis were liberals, and people on the right don't like "big" government?

If the National Review is what gave Roger this idea, I'd be very skeptical about anything they say.

I'm not sure if Roger is trying to paint "leftists" as nazi-like, but it seems to me that any person or group of people is capable of doing despicable things regardless of political affiliation.

Anybody can be self-interested at the expense of others.

Labeling people as this or this is a great way to divide people, but it really serves no productive purpose.

I imagine people on the left and right really like government when it works for them.

They also don't like it when it's corrupted.

But that nazi's were on the left? I don't think so.

Unless of course people on the left are the ones who are discriminatory, violent and nationalistic.

Oh, wait, haven't we had some non-lefties act this way recently?

Who's the one killing liberals in their churches? Flying planes into IRS offices? Who were the Oklahoma City bombers?

They may be nazi-like, but they aren't coming from the left...

Garrett