[Vision2020] Where/How Will It All End?

lfalen lfalen at turbonet.com
Mon Apr 5 10:56:41 PDT 2010

Tom
You said something to the effect that "does it hit a little close to home" referring the the so called christian militia an me.
They in no why shape or form represent anything I stand for. Do you apologize for that?  I do support civilian militia. The kind that help with search and rescue, disaster relief such as fire and floods and neighbor hood watch. These work hand in glove with the authorities instead of plotting to kill them.
I recall very well the origination of the Black Panthers. I also know that David Horowithz originally supported them. He and Peter Collier through their magazine "Ramparts" supported most of the 60's radical groups. Horowitz saw the light when the Panthers turned violent.
Roger