[Vision2020] Chris Witmer

Tom Hansen idahotom at hotmail.com
Wed Sep 23 11:59:14 PDT 2009

Yes.  That is the CD Witmer we have grown to now and . . . tolerate (until now).

Furthermore, Nick.

Upon review of all 26 articles posted on "Viper Gal, Sin Wind (Mixed-Up In Moscow)", I realize that there is only ONE comment in response.  Thus reflecting a rather limited readership.

And . . . Just who posted that singular, isolated, lonely comment to CD Witmer's (aka "Slimy" Eimy "Slime Reeking" Reekenxlime) wall of bathroom prose?  Why, it was Seedy Witless (warm, fuzzy twin of CD Witmer).  However, as I have stated within minutes of regurgitating such verse, it was I . . . I, Thomas P. Hansen, am, in fact Seedy Witless.

And, also . . . as Seedy Witless, I further claim, in all honesty and deservedness, I am not only the readership (in its entirety) of "Viper Gal, Sin Wind (Mixed-Up In Moscow", but, as such, I am its demographic.

As its demographic I can rightfully state, without contradiction or qualification, that . . .

Of all the people your mohter and father warned you about, as you were growing up, CD Witmer is, pretty much, most of them.

On the Independence Scale where "1" reflects an inability to dump water out of a boot, even if the instructions were written on the heel, and "10" reflects a supreme ability to multi-task in any situation independent of assistance, CD Witmer ranks a "3".  The good news, though, is that this show a vast improvement over last year.

Seeya round town, Moscow.

Tmo Hansen