[Vision2020] Eimy Reekenxlime

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Tue Sep 22 10:17:08 PDT 2009

Greetings Visionaires -

Recently an individual, utilizing a bogus name (Eimy Reekenxlime), created
a blog with the apparent sole agenda of attacking Keely Emerine-Mix's
character as well as discrediting her blog, Prevailing Winds, and her
stated beliefs and philosophies expressed on that blog.

The most obvious, and absolutely eery, difference between these two blogs,
however, is not so much the context of their respective commentaries, but
the targets of their displeasure.

Where Keely openly examines and debates, sometimes with journalistic venom
(well deserved, more often than not), the actions and printed words of
others, the backboneless Eimy Reekenxlime restricts his prey to Keely
Emerine-Mix.

Judge for yourself.

There are twenty-three articles posted by Eimy Reekenxlime at his/her/its
blog.  EACH and EVERY ONE mentions Keely Emerine-Mix by name . . . since
SATURDAY.

"Viper Gal, Sin Wind (Mixed up in Moscow)"
http://vipergalsinwind.blogspot.com/

This isn't open debate, heated or otherwise.  This is not only obsessive
behavior at its ugliest . . . but . . . as Keely Emerine-Mix is a private
individual and no longer a public official and as Eimy Reekenxlime's blog
is publicly accessible, it is borderline criminal.

I have downloaded each of Eimy Reekenxlime's articles, with URL and
date-stamped.

Seeya round town, Moscow.

“I’ll just speak for our church, in Christ Church. If I found out that a
member of our church or a church officer was lying to non-believers in the
community, as a way to get by or protect themself or protect his
reputation, yes, he’d be disciplined.”

- Doug Wilson (January 31, 2007)