[Vision2020] Eimy Reekenxlime

Art Deco deco at moscow.com
Tue Sep 22 10:37:11 PDT 2009

Tom quotes Douglas Wilson:

"I'll just speak for our church, in Christ Church. If I found out that a
member of our church or a church officer was lying to non-believers in the
community, as a way to get by or protect themself [sic] or protect his
reputation, yes, he'd be disciplined."

How much faith can you put in the words of a habitual liar and hypocrite?

Cult member Greg Dickison swore on an oath to his alleged God to "love, honor, in sickness and health, etc" "til death do us part" on the occasion of his first marriage.  However, when his first wife developed a long term illness, Dickison dumped her with the blessing and connivance of Cultmaster Wilson, and then with the same blessing and connivance, married a new wife (this one better hope that she stays healthy and in agreement with cult dogma, else she may become dumpee #2).

Vision 2020 contains many posts exposing many of Wilson's lies and hypocrisies.  Why would any rational being view the above quote as anything but an empty PR slogan designed to fend off naive critics, but never requiring any substantive action on the Cultmaster's part?

Art Deco

Wayne A. Fox
1009 Karen Lane
PO Box 9421