[Vision2020] Football Mania and Shameless Solicitation

Stephanie Kalasz skalasz at ci.moscow.id.us
Fri Sep 4 11:55:46 PDT 2009

As some of you may know, I am a Region VIII Director for the
International Institute of Municipal Clerks.  Our region (which Idaho is
a part of) is hosting the upcoming 2010 international conference due to
a change in venue and has very little time to fund raise for the event
(cities normally know a minimum of 4 years in advance in this case it
was only 2 years).  Anyway, I would appreciate it greatly if some of you
would be willing to support fund raising efforts through...

Football Mania

By purchasing a Football Mania ticket for $20 you will receive a digital
entertainment package to download online music and books (however to be
honest, the selection is not great and I hadn't heard of most of the
artists)...but the exciting part is the Football Mania Sweepstakes.  If
you are a fan of professional football, this is a fun way to follow the
games and win some money as well.  The ticket gives you the opportunity
to win $500 weekly with a $1,000 grand prize at the end.  Each ticket
has as 1 in 48 chance to win.  Additionally, all ticket holders will be
automatically be entered in a custom quilt raffle by the host committee
who will commission a custom professional football quilt for you to have
as a tribute to your favorite team.

Attached is a copy of the flyer and sample ticket (including information
on how the game works...obviously all of the tickets are different).
Disregard the portion of the flyer regarding where to send payment, I
have the tickets in my possession so you can buy them directly from me.
In order to receive the most benefit from the ticket, I need to receive
a check from you by 1:00 p.m. on September 8th (since I have to send the
ticket stub and payment via Fed Ex to Nevada that afternoon).  After
that time, I will email the information to the host committee at the end
of each day, you can still purchase a ticket up until October 27...but
obviously you have more chances to win if you buy sooner.  You can track
your ticket online each week to see if you are a winner.  In order to
process your request, I need to have your name, address and email
address (in addition to the payment of course).  Please feel free to
stop by my office or send me payment with the appropriate information
and I will send the ticket to you...I can send it via email first if you
wish so you know which teams you have immediately.

Checks should be made payable to:   NMCA - Reno Tahoe 2010

Thanks for your consideration and support,

Stephanie