[Vision2020] And For You Classical Music Lovers We Have . . .

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Fri Sep 4 05:40:43 PDT 2009

The Gonzales Cantata

Courtesy of The Gansales Cantata at:

(This website is DEFINITELY worth browsing)

http://www.GonzalesCantata.com

"In February 2005, President George W. Bush appointed White House Counsel
and former Secretary of the State of Texas Alberto Gonzales the 80th
Attorney General of the United States.

By the end of 2007, Gonzales had resigned in disgrace after disastrous
testimonial hearings before the Senate Judiciary Committee..."

"IN PROTEST OF MALE DOMINATION OF AMERICAN POLITICS, THE GENDERS OF THE
PERFORMERS HAVE BEEN REVERSED IN RELATION TO THE CHARACTERS THEY
PORTRAY..."

-----------------------------------

The "Gonzales Cantata" Trailer ("This is Not About Alberto Gonsales")
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h60swhcXHmc

The "Gonzales Cantata" Trailer ("I Don't Recall")
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MqCzxXUD--g

Seeya at Farmers' Market, Moscow.

"Access to information and freedom of access to it may seem like a
fundamental right but there are many people who think, rightly or wrongly,
it is for your own good that it is hidden."

- Alberto Gonzales