[Vision2020] 'Obama Tags' Called a Joke

g. crabtree jampot at roadrunner.com
Tue Sep 1 20:22:00 PDT 2009

"It took you and your friends all day to come up with this? "

Actually it took about five minutes and what "friends" would you be referring to? Do you envision a shadowy and ill-defined "them" that is out to get you or is it that you believe that everybody hears voices directing them to make schoolyard threats they couldn't possibly make good on and rambling, incoherent screeds via their i-phones?

"You completely missed the point. I'm not bringing up old news. It would take more time than I care to take to correct the lies and distortions of your account of the original event, for one thing."

You're not? My mistake. I could have sworn I read something about it in the post I was responding to.
I urge anyone who might be bored enough to care to simply read the link. It should be all the correction required. I'll leave it to others to make up their own minds.

As to the rest we're back to the rambling screed thing and it's past my bed time...

P.S. Be sure and check your closets and behind the drapes before you turn in. "They" just might could be anywhere!