[Vision2020] More Evangelical Christians are Getting It

Art Deco deco at moscow.com
Mon Oct 19 12:05:58 PDT 2009

Is the Wilson family/Christ Church the Phelps family/Westboro Baptist Church of the west?  Certainly the agenda of their advertised, so called "Sexual Orthodoxy" ministerial conference along with certain articles found on their vision and action site Credenda/Agenda suggests very alarming similarities.

Probably the only reason the Wilson's/Christ Church has not pulled some of the more outrageous stunts like those of the Phelps/Westboro Baptist Church is that the Wilson & Family's Christless Cult & Cash Machine has not yet found a way to make a profit from such stunts without causing them other financial losses and more community censure, boycott, and embarrassment.

Art Deco

Wayne A. Fox
1009 Karen Lane
PO Box 9421