[Vision2020] NYTimes: Limbaugh Dropped From Bid to Buy Rams

Donovan Arnold donovanjarnold2008 at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 15 14:32:15 PDT 2009

I don't know, Joe.

I was kind of looking forward to a NFL Republican Football Team.
It would be entertaining to watch how a bunch of wealthy fat balding aging conservatives would fair against other NFL teams. Karl Rove and Dick Cheney against Brett Farve and Adrian Peterson? What a match-up! Definitely worth the cost of the NFL Sunday Night Ticket.

Bonus Question: Would a Rush Limbaugh Football team have Elephants, or Chicken Hawks as a Mascot?

Donovan Arnold