[Vision2020] NYTimes: Limbaugh Dropped From Bid to Buy Rams

Wayne Price bear at moscow.com
Thu Oct 15 14:37:56 PDT 2009

Joe,

"f you could tell me one IDEA that Limbaugh was punished for
expressing, you might have a point. But I don't see it. "

How about the idea of the drugs he was addicted to?

28 April, 2006:
The Palm Beach Sheriff's office announced today that Rush
Limbaughturned himself in on an arrest warrant for prescription fraud
charges connected to the doctor-shopping charges. He was there for an
hour and posted a $3,000.00 bond.

Wayne