[Vision2020] NYTimes: The Uneducated American

keely emerinemix kjajmix1 at msn.com
Sun Oct 11 15:35:21 PDT 2009

I can't speak for Andreas, obviously, but I think his question stemmed from a belief that you might not really be a guy named "Glenn Schwaller," and that you might, instead, be one of Moscow's famous anti-public education Christian Libertarians.

I can speak for myself, however, in declaring that Andreas, if I've represented him correctly, might just be on to something.

Keely
www.keely-prevailingwinds.com