[Vision2020] NYTimes: The Uneducated American

Glenn Schwaller vpschwaller at gmail.com
Mon Oct 12 14:41:26 PDT 2009

Sorry to disappoint the both of you - I have nothing to do in any way,
shape, or form with any Moscow anti-public education individual,
famous or infamous, Christian or catholic, Libertarian or Republican.

I'd almost apologize to whomever this individual is, but I suspect he
finds it funny as hell.

GS