[Vision2020] Vandal PRIDE *S*

Carl Westberg idahovandal1 at live.com
Mon Oct 5 16:28:07 PDT 2009

First of all, to be clear, my tongue was firmly in cheek.  Thousands of students, over 100 football players, all between 18-22, many away from home for the first time, sowing wild oats, as it were. and we have 3 incidents, 1 involving the football team. And if you know anything about Coach Akey, you'll know that he will deal with this firmly.  When he first arrived, one of his first acts was to kick 17 players off the team immediately that were from there from previous coaching staffs because of their off the field demeanor.  He did this knowing that it would have an extremely negative impact on on the field success, but he felt it had to done.  This young man will be punished, rest assured.

CC: vision2020 at moscow.com