[Vision2020] Vandal PRIDE *S*

Wayne Price bear at moscow.com
Mon Oct 5 16:37:29 PDT 2009

Carl,

The really sad part is that this comes on the heels of winning a
football game, not loosing one!

And clearly, tossing 17 players "knowing that it would have an
extremely negative impact on on the field success" obviously didn't
have a negative impact, the Vandals are winning NOW, without the 17
that were tossed!

As to being punished, we'll have to wait and see.

Wayne