[Vision2020] Happy 10th

keely emerinemix kjajmix1 at msn.com
Mon Nov 30 14:43:32 PST 2009

Things like this remind us all, I hope, to stay alert and fight for the weaker ones in our midst.

And, again -- if you're not outraged, you're either not paying attention, or you're contributing to the outrage yourself . . . a reminder for for myself, and only then for the rest of the world.

Keely
www.keely-prevailingwinds.com