[Vision2020] Happy 10th

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Mon Nov 30 14:59:08 PST 2009

Since we are playing Show 'n Tell, here is a little reminder from the
edition of the Spokesman Review that what you say and how you say it are
mutually important.  As long as you have a voice and an attitude, the first
amendment will never die.

The only un-truth in this article is its reporting that I was a victim of
Agent Orange.  The media, somehow, got me mixed up with Sonny Kinsey (that
guy in the wheel chair).  Al Thompson died of cancer within a year of this
article.

Pro patria, V-peeps.

"Patriotism is not a short and frenzied outburst of emotion but the tranquil
and steady dedication of a lifetime."

--Adlai E. Stevenson, Jr.