[Vision2020] Schroeder's Tactics Underhanded

deb debismith at moscow.com
Tue Nov 24 16:35:14 PST 2009

Actually, I'm not a member of the Tree-Huggers. I just didn't have time to
hug all the trees I love, and let my membership lapse. However, I do worship
the ground they are planted in. I also (rarely) cut them down when it is
necessary for the health of the land, as do all of the responsible forest
owners I know. I also dislike off-roading unless it is in areas set aside
for that---and I much prefer those wonderful off-roaders on mountain bikes
to the humongous four-wheel-drives laden with drunken gun-toters who shoot
just to shoot, leaving spent cartridges and broken glass in the forest. And
yes, I do own guns, and yes I do hunt, and yes, I consider myself a liberal.
I don't see what the heat is about regarding "a liberal agenda to take away
your guns" since that agenda simply doesn't exist (except as a "boogeyman"
for the right to frighten those with childlike minds). And I have no problem
reconciling religion and evolution, science and faith.....etc. I am a
thinking individual, not a bunch of soundbites. I probably have as much in
common with the rightwingers and with the leftwingers, just in very
different areas.

OK, back to lurking.....
Debi R-S