[Vision2020] Schroeder's Tactics Underhanded

g. crabtree jampot at roadrunner.com
Tue Nov 24 18:05:34 PST 2009

"I don't see what the heat is about regarding "a liberal agenda to take away
your guns" since that agenda simply doesn't exist (except as a "boogeyman"
for the right to frighten those with childlike minds)."

The Violent Crime Control and Law Enforcement Act of 1994, better known as the Clinton assault weapons ban was most certainly real enough. Thank goodness that the Good Guys managed to insert a sunset provision of we would still have that piece of odious legislation hanging over us.

Also, HR 45, HR 17, and most deplorable of all HR 1022 are all still pending. Between them they create far more havoc for firearms owners then those who wrote the Clinton debacle ever dreamed of.

Claiming that there is not a liberal agenda that detests the idea of private firearms ownership and is actively trying to further its goals is demonstrably false.