[Vision2020] Schroeder's Tactics Underhanded

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Tue Nov 24 14:57:13 PST 2009

Gary Crabtree stated:

"It would seem to me that you have just placed your membership in tree
huggers international in major jeopardy with your irresponsible stance on
off roading in wilderness areas."

That is probably because I am not a member of the Northwest Regional  of
the David Brower Tree-huggers International.  You will have to check with
Debi Robinson-Smith concerning any activity of the agency.

I am a life-long, card-carrying, bleeding-heart honorary member of the
California Regional Society of the Abbie Hoffman/H. Rap Brown Peace
Mongers International.

Perhaps you are right, though, Mr. Crabtree . . .

As Roy Zimmerman says so eloquently "It's Hard . . .

To Be Liberal"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f3qgiNPVpSM

Peace out, Moscow.

and the Realist adjusts his sails."