[Vision2020] Schroeder's Tactics Underhanded

the lockshop lockshop at pull.twcbc.com
Tue Nov 24 14:39:20 PST 2009

In order:

It would seem to me that you have just placed your membership in tree
huggers international in major jeopardy with your irresponsible stance on
off roading in wilderness areas.

No one is arguing for firearms use as a first option unless we're talking
about recreational pursuits. Pretending that this has any relavance to the
topic is silly.

Lastly, the opinions held by your father and yourself really have no bearing
on this discussion. You are as entitled to be firearm's free as I am to be
well healed. No one's talking about regulations that would force you to be
less defenseless.