[Vision2020] Schroeder's Tactics Underhanded

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Tue Nov 24 13:05:28 PST 2009

Gary Crabtreet inquired:

"Just out of curiousity, whose definition of responsible firearms use
would you like to have put in place . . . ?"

The type of "responsible use of firearms" that I prefer is the type that
does not allow for the carrying of firearms in an inappropriate venue,
such as City Hall.  I can give a damn if you drive your M1 Abrams tank all
over uninhabited mountain ranges.  Just don't drive it in town.

Also, the use of firearms, like abortion, should be the ABSOLUTE LAST
available option.

My father was a Los Angeles police officer for 36 years and a political
right-winger.  The opinions that we commonly shared you can count on one
hand and have enough fingers left over to make a fist or shake hands.  One
opinion we fervently shared concerned gun control.  I grew up in Los
Angeles owning two shotguns and a rifle.  The only times I fired any of
them was at a range in the Chatsworth hills.  I never owned a handgun or
an assault rifle.  I never will.

Seeya round town, Moscow.