[Vision2020] "Age of Stupid" Climate Change Film Via Free Download In Entirety

Ted Moffett starbliss at gmail.com
Wed Nov 18 19:41:39 PST 2009

Below are websites for a download of the full climate change film "The Age
of Stupid."

The first web link offers various sources for downloads of this film, but I
think some of them require a membership and/or fee.  There is a list of "The
Age of Stupid (2009) Movie Links for free full" and the second web link
below leads to one of these options, which is working as I now view this
film.  As to whether these shenanigans are legal (copyright, etc.) or not, I
do not know.  I suspect director Franny Armstrong and producer Lizzie
Gillett, as far as they have a say in the economics of the distribution of
this film, are not focused primarily on profit:

http://www.cinesmart.net/watch-the-age-of-stupid-online.html

http://www.zshare.net/video/661910988ad8a2ed/