[Vision2020] Palin/Beck in 2012?

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Wed Nov 18 17:39:29 PST 2009

"I can envision a couple of different combinations, if ever I were to be
in a position to really even seriously consider running for anything in
the future, and I'm not there yet. But Glenn Beck I have great respect
for. He's a hoot. He gets his message across in such a clever way. And
he's so bold — I have to respect that. He calls it like he sees it, and
he's very, very, very effective"

- Sarah Palin when asked "Is a 'dream ticket' of Palin-Beck in 2012
completely out of the question?" by Newsmax (November 17, 2009).

http://www.newsmax.com/insidecover/palin_beck_2012_ticket/2009/11/17/287568.html

Seya round town, Moscow.

and the Realist adjusts his sails."

- Unknown