[Vision2020] Anyone missing an orange cat?

Carl Westberg idahovandal1 at live.com
Wed Nov 18 13:06:43 PST 2009

I stepped on the porch to get my mail a short while ago, and an extremely affectionate, seemingly rather young orange cat (sex unknown) ran up to say hi, and now he/she seems to have adopted the front porch.  I can't let him/her in with my 2 cats.  Anyone missing such a critter?  I live right by the public library.  Contact me off-list if you think where the guy/gal belongs.....