[Vision2020] Fw: [Spam 5.44] Idaho's 36 congressional districts

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Wed Nov 18 15:32:30 PST 2009

Sam Scripter inquired:

"Now which do you suppose are the R's and the D's?"

Now, Sam . . .

I am not speaking here with absolute total certainty, mind you, but I
strongly suspect that those representatives whose names are followed by
"(D)" could possibly, maybe, conceivably be democrats . . . and those
representatives whose names are followed by "(R)" are runaways from Devils
Island terminally infected with . . .

Cooties
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w6ylxWcwkUM

I certainly hope this helps.